337days to go
0% of the Rohingya are EDUCATED. This might seem like an exaggeration to many, but this is the stark reality that we are facing today. Even if we say 1% of the Rohingya are educated, then that means 14,000 on an average can read and write. Where are these people? This is impossible to find.
According to the United Nations Refugee Agency, over 10 million people in the world are considered stateless. Of these 10 million, more than a third belong to the Rohingya diaspora. While much media attention has focused on the plight of the Rohingya embroiled in the recent conflict in Rakhine, Burma, much less attention has been paid to the struggles which the stateless Rohingya face worldwide on a daily basis.
To summarize, there are 3 main factors that we are looking at:
– Financial Independence
Our campaign for the Rohingya focuses on channeling your donations to get Rohingya, who are currently refugees in Malaysia, get outside of the exploitative ‘dark economy’ where their currently reside; lacking credit history, job access or fair wages; and into the mainstream economy of today and digital economy of the future.
The goal of the campaigns will be to have a a dedicated grassroots schools for children and centers to assess and meet the urgent vocational skills gap facing the Rohingya and allow them to be able to meet demands of the international market, with a focus on digital literacy.
GlobalSadaqah aspires to change the beneficiaries of charity today become the benefactors of tomorrow.
Why your donation will make an impact?
Using a unique 3T’s culture:
1. Trust: With donations flowing in from across the world for our campaigns, our trusted partners on the ground make sure that the funds are disbursed directly to the people in need.
2. Transparency: All the money being raised in our campaigns can be viewed with regular updates given out to keep our donors up to date as to when and where exactly their donations are being used.
3. Time Efficiency: Using Global Sadaqah’s high-tech platform, donors can choose from our wide range of campaigns to support and have a maximum impact on the ground in a minimum amount of time.
Our Verified Charity Partners for this include:
– JREC: Jaringan Islam Global Masa Depan
– R Project
– Yayasan Ikhlas, Malaysia
– Yayasan Kebajikan Negara, Malaysia
– Yayasan Noor al-Syukur, Malaysia